Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Blog and Holidays!

Well I'm up with my new blog, blogger has changed a little since I was last here, comments aren't turning up in my inbox, it will just be a setting somewhere I'm sure, many thanks to the comments made, they are much appreciated. Also I need to put up some links, again blogger is not as it was, in some time though I will get it done. Anyway, am off to Australia soon, and am quite exited about that, am even looking forward to getting on a plane it's been so long since I've been anywhere, tho I'm sure that thrill will wear off soon enough into the 24 hour travel time, first stop is Sydney for 5 days then Melbourne for 2 weeks.

update! Comment email setting fixed

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great trip! And yes, it's just a setting in the dashboard to get the comments forwarded to you.... or not... Bon Voyage!